Most Popular Window Treatment Solutions
- Are a true architectural focal point of any home/business;
- Offer excellent protection from the sun's heat and effective heat insulation during the winter;
- Provide customized light/glare control (including blacking out a room), privacy, and security;
- Allow customized control over room ventilation (allows a window to "breathe" thus avoiding condensation buildup as a direct result of the window covering);
- Easy to clean and always look brand new.
- Can reduce energy costs by blocking the suns heat load;
- Maintains a view from inside, however, provides a layer of privacy from the outside - all while allowing light to pass;
- Are made with a UV resistant, flame retardant, and antimicrobial materials.
- Adds protection to your furnishing and flooring from harmful UV rays;
- Modern and simple with a unique horizontal pattern;
- Variety of popular colors of fabric ranging from neutrals, bolds and even metallics;
- Offers the same benefits of solar shades, however, are available in different patterns/designs, including blackout;
- Actual R-value insulation, the only shade which features this energy savings benefit;
- Is the only shade option to provide noise reduction;
- Available in top-down/bottom-up upgrade.
- Offers the same benefits of solar shades, however, are available in different patterns/designs;
- Manufacturers offer the same fabric patterns in different opacities—from sheer to blackout;